Thursday, November 26, 2009

I'm Thankful for the funny people




Gag stolen fromSandy Underpants , one of the funniest persons around.

I'm starting up a new Zencomix feature called "Lead Free Comix". Basically, it is going to be a cartoon jam, sketching with pens, no pencils allowed. Crowquill quickies. I want to do a Zappadan comic in this style.

I'll continue the Grill Rats comix, but I also want to put one shot cartoons out there that aren't necessarily part of a story. I don't want to invest a lot of time into backgrounds, character developement, etc. I think illustrating other people's funny comments would fit perfectly into the spirit of Lead Free Comix . If I use your comment, I'll attribute, and slap a "copyright you" on the toon, unless you would rather I didn't use your words, then I won't use them. What do people think?

3 comments:

mark hoback said...

sounds fun.

Comrade PhysioProf said...

Sounds totally fucking awesome!! Now I gotta start wracking my brains for a funny comment for you to illustrate!!

zencomix said...

Bring it on!