Thursday, February 02, 2012

Danger in the rearview mirror, there's trouble in the wind...

Badness bringing up the rear, the menace is loose again...



I lifted this image from Bluegal's Open Thread at Crooks and Liars, and I wondered if there were anymore photos of Newt Swinging.


Results for Newt on a swing may contain adult oriented content. Safe Search must be turned off to display these results.



She looks so fuckin' good, so sexy and so frail,
something's got the bite on me , I'm going straight to hell...

3 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Well I'm certainly better off for having seen that image.

Happy Rand's 107th B-day!
~

Randal Graves said...

Get out and push. Newt over a cliff.

zencomix said...

Soon you'll see Newt's silhouette a-darkthroning her door, he can almost t-t-taste it, yeah he wants more,
no one's above suspicion, Trump's hair is made of wire,
Herman burned his fingers when he put his iron in her fire!