Sunday, September 23, 2012

Buss the Bus, Bus The Buss Public Service Announcement

I've been reading a rash of writing where people use "bussing" or "bussed" when they mean "busing" or "bused", like "Mitt Romney bussed in people to fill the seats at Univision."

 If I planted my lips on this vehicle, then I bussed the bus.
If I put the above painting on the above vehicle, and then drive, then I'll be busing The Buss.
This Public Service Announcement is brought to you by The Gary Busey Tumblr Tags.

 UPDATE: Special thanks to Bring The Bus, Buseyhead, and Guys From Area 51

4 comments:

Fearguth said...

Here's a horrid thought: Bussing Busey on the Bus.

Randal Graves said...

I can't believe you forgot about Jerry. Verily, thou shalt be struck by LIGHTENING.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Thank you, he thundered!
~

zencomix said...

Lightening cream prevents lightening strikes!